Friday, February 13, 2009

And Then There Were Two...

100_0131

Meet baby Schilling. We finally got our first and much anticipated glimpse of our new little baby and it was precious.

The baby was waving frantically and kicking up it's heels as if to say "Hey mom....Hey dad,... big brother..I'm here!"

The baby's heart beat was strong and appears to be growing healthy!

This pregnancy has been full of fatigue and lots of praying to the porcelain Gods, much different from my experience with Collin, so majority opinion is that this little angel is a girl. Time will tell!..and of course the extremely accurate "ring" test is soon to disclose the gender!

When I was pregnant with Collin, it drove the group of doctor's I worked with absolutely nuts that Tyler and I had opted not to find out our little angels gender. So behold the ring test, which one doctor claimed to be just as accurate and affective as the ultrasound! He had me sit in a chair, tied my wedding ring to a shoe lace and we anxiously waited to see if the ring would swing back and fourth ( a girl) or in circles (a boy)...and out of nowhere, the ring gained momentum and began swirling in circles...we we're to have a boy!!...and a few weeks later out popped Collin!..we'll keep you posted!

The baby's anticipated arrival is September first, and we will be anxiously awaiting to meet our new baby boy or girl, and if he or she is anything like Collin, the baby will come very fashionably late ;)

No comments: