
Collin was very much enjoying his diaper free privileges, and I being totally side tracked forgot the fact that he didn't have a diaper on and placed him in his highchair. Never mind the fact that after each meal Collin is usually very "regular" if you know what I mean. We were all enjoying dinner and Tyler and I just happened to be discussing whether or not we could forgo Collin's bath for the night.
Then suddenly I realized there was a puddle on the kitchen floor beneath me. I quickly realized what the liquid was (pee) and rushed Collin out of his highchair. I set him on the ground while I cleaned up his chair and before I knew it Collin was squealing in delight making a "Self Made Masterpiece" on the kitchen floor. Tucker was so impressed with Collin's art work, he thought it looked good enough to eat and did the honors of clean up before I had time to turn around. Needless to say, dinner was over and Collin would not be forgoing his evening bath!




No comments:
Post a Comment