Time, precious time, how I wish I had more of it.
As a mom of a mischievous little boy who has concurred most toddler safety gadgets, locks and doors, and a determined little girl who has nearly mastered crawling, life seems, well.... busy.
What can I say, I'm stuck on SAHM 101 and can't get past the basics. My hat goes off to all you moms who shuffle the kids back and fourth to school, run the PTA, carpool to soccer, ballet, and gym classes, Martha Stewart it at dinner, and MR. Clean the entire house.
As an attempt to be a little more regular at blogging, I'm introducing something new...no promises but a large attempt will be made to post a picture of the week as a "Wordless Wednesday" ...we'll see how things go. Until next time I'm busy with a roll of bounty, swiffering after the dog, relocating my daughter, and duct-taping Collin to his big-boy bed.




No comments:
Post a Comment