"Can we build it? Yes we can!" Chants Bob and his team of tractors, and now it appears they have Collin chanting along with them. He is completely smitten with the fantasy world of tractors.

A couple of days ago, a blustery, dark, rainy, kick up your heels type of day, and desperate for a little "free" time, after all once your TWO it appears you no longer need naps, -that's an entire different story, I introduced Bob the Builder to Collin.
My previous "I can't sit still for more than a millisecond, now enjoys life as a couch potato and enjoys soaking up all of the whimsical tractor time he can. Nothing lights up his world the way tractors do, and to have them accessible on demand, television just became a whole lot more interesting! I'm not completely sure whether or not this is a blessing or a curse???????




No comments:
Post a Comment