The kids were nestled, cozy in their beds or so I thought. Until I heard the thump, thump of sneaky little toddler feet navigating through the hall and down the stairs.
Me: I hear you Collin. I know your there. Aren’t you suppose to be fast asleep and dreaming by now?
Collin: I just couldn’t find you sleeping in your bed mama. Where were you?
Me: Sweetheart mommy has work to do before I tuck myself in bed, now go back and tuck yourself in.
Collin: Well mama, I just needed to know, did you like it?
Me: Like what Collin?
Collin: Your day mama. Did you like it? Was it fun?
Me: Of course Collin. I love everyday with you. I love you. I love you very much, now lets get back to bed. Very nice stall tactic by the way.
And just like that my little love was satisfied with the day and able to enter dreamsville.
I love you Collin and all of your adorable ways. All of your Collinisms.
Just a few more Collinisms:
Olive you – (I love you)
That’s my FAAAAAVORITE mama, thank you for cooking me dinner! - (every night’s meal..we’ll see how long that last ;)
TOO LOUD Kaylie, stop talking!
I LOVE them, I love them everyday. Lots of them everyday. (grapes)
Mama’s a hot chick




No comments:
Post a Comment