I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but my cell phone went for a swim...AGAIN!
Several months ago my cell phone made an escape, jumping from the pocket of my hoodie straight into the wash cycle without me ever knowing it until after the phone had completed the wash cycle. ...That phone is no longer with us. But thanks to the generosity of my kind little hubby who donated his cell phone to me, I have been able to remain "connected".
Call it dumb luck, or pure clumsiness, but today while wearing the same cursed hoodie my cell phone took another swim. This time right into the downward swirl of the flushing toilet.
I found myself in an instant panic, reached my hand into the toilet, quickly recovering my phone. I convinced myself I would be able to "rescue" it, but quickly became aware that wasn't going to happen when all of the sudden the screen began blinking, the camera flash started going off uncontrollably, and then the ultimate realization occurred when the vibrating settled in.
I am officially phoneless in Seattle with a fully cooked bun in my oven...hmmm, dilemma.
Sorry hubby, this probably isn't going to help your full blown couvade. :(
Does anyone have any advice for proper handling of an electronic device, specifically a cell phone? And how to discipline your phone to remain properly secured in your pocket?????




Yes...get a landline so you don't have to have your cell on you all the time (ie: when you are on the toilet and doing laundry!)
ReplyDeleteget a strap and wear it around your neck!! Jana
ReplyDeleteprobably should keep it in your pants pocket and not your sweatshirt!
ReplyDelete