Here's a shout out to all of the wonderful mother's out there. Enjoy your special day!
I can't help thinking that every day is mother's day. It comes from all of the unsolicited hugs and kisses throughout the day, the glances of affection from across the room, and the many little giggles. Motherhood fills my heart so much more than a Hallmark card or a commercialized holiday ever could.
A couple of years ago, I had an idea of what motherhood entailed. The stories shared by loved ones, coworkers and neighbors filled my mind with ideas of what I believed motherhood would be like, but all stories aside motherhood is so much more than I ever could of imagined it to be. No amount of stories, books, classes etc can you prepare you for the true hands on experience of becoming a mother. Motherhood is by far the most tiring job I have ever experienced, but I have never loved anything more. My heart is as full and happy as it can be when I look at or think of my little man and the wonderful little angel that is soon to join our family. I can't thank God enough for the opportunity to be a mother, and I am so grateful to my wonderful family and friends who share in this beautiful experience with me, and an extra special thanks and many hugs of appreciation to our two beautiful mothers.
Happy Mother's day!





No comments:
New comments are not allowed.