Sunday, May 17, 2009

Daddy's little helper

I LOVE spring. The neighbors who had previously been hibernating begin to filter outdoors, the sound of laughing children linger throughout the neighborhood, the birds chip throughout the day, and one of my absolute favorites, our long lost friend the sun begins to take part in our daily lives again.

I love working out in the yard, the sound of the lawn mowers humming in the background, and the smell of fresh cut grass. But today my favorite part of spring was watching my most favorite men tag teaming the yard work. 

100_2926   100_2925

 

Even Tucker enjoys participating. His favorites are basking in the sun and running through the mulching; making sure to help scatter it over the walkways and into the grass. I think this is his attempt to elongate the yard work process to help guarantee some more time outdoors. In his defense, it works!

 100_2929

Well, we're off to California to enjoy some more time with the sun, the palm trees, and of course our favorite part, spending time with Gma and Gpa. Have a great week. We'll be back soon!

No comments: