Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thirsty anyone?

Collin LOVES his furry little friend Tucker. He loves chasing him, teasing him, giving him hugs and even open mouth kisses..I don't even want to know what kind of germs he is picking up there. Recently however he has taken to quenching his thirst just as Tucker does. We thought it was a fluke "one time" incident when we found him face down in the dog's water bowl, but this morning much to my surprise we had another repeat episode. We had gone for a run to a local park, and like any thirsty dog would, Tucker leaned in for a drink of the rain water that had collected at the base of the slide and lapped up water until his heart was content. Before I could wrap my little mind around what Collin was doing, there he was face down in the rain water quenching his thirst, lapping up the remaining rain water. ....I guess when your thirsty, your thirsty.

No comments: