Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fallapalooza and treats

This fall has been one giant merriment, a carnival of fun. We’ve bounced, played at the farms, went on hay rides, visited pumpkin patches and the fairs, and everything else fabulous in a toddlers world.

It feels like a vast party that began the week before Kaylie turned one and concluded with a sugar filled Halloween Bash, all wrapped up with exhaustion and two side orders of little ninos who believe sleep is 100% under-rated; which in turn leaves my archiving time at a minimum. --Sorry to all of you Schilling enthusiasts.

 

Kaylie couldn’t have been more cute all bundled up as a little duck this Halloween and she loved flapping her arms and quacking the festivities away.

IMG_2660

IMG_2666IMG_2657IMG_2667

And life for Collin was Epic as he sat on all of his favorite Big Rigs accompanied with a treat or two, and followed up with an evening of friends, heaping loads of sugar and lots of fun.

 IMG_2710 

  IMG_2715  

IMG_2720

IMG_2714

IMG_2736

Collin:

I Love Halloween. Maybe it can be Halloween again tomorrow. I love all of my treats, the rainbow of colors inside of my treat bag are so beautiful and I love them. They are very pretty and I want to eat lots of them everyday. 

IMG_2731

And with the loot he collected this year, he just may be able to have a sweet little treat everyday until next years Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment